- Cash on delivery, upon delivery of the products (the extra charge amounts to 2 € including VAT). COD is valid for orders up to € 499 - For orders from € 500 and up, one of the other payment methods must be selected.
- Online payment through PayPal service. Your transactions in our online store are protected by the highest online security systems (SSL-128 bit and digital certification) of Paypal. Payment via Paypal incurs an additional charge corresponding to the Paypal commission. More
- Pick up from the store and payment by cash or debit / credit card.
- The deposit / transfer is made to one of the following bank accounts with note for deposit the order number.
- The procedure for depositing in the company's bank account is as follows: When completing your order, select "Bank Deposit" as the method of payment. Deposit the amount of money in one of the following accounts of the company:
1. EUROBANK BANK
SWIFT BIC ERBKGRAA
2. ETHNIKI BANK
SWIFT BIC ETHNGRAA
3. PIRAEUS BANK
SWIFT BIC PIRBGRAA
"Kotsis Vasileios Konstantinos" will appear as the account holder. For the reason of deposit, always put your order number and your fullname. When the deposit is made by any other Greek or foreign bank, any transaction costs are borne exclusively by the customer and in no case by kotsis-parts.gr. The order is sent by displaying the amount in the respective account.
To avoid any additional charges or delays in updating the payment of your order in our system, deposit the amount of money directly to one of the above cooperating banks.